FEATURED: What to watch in the markets today  - read our article!

How to Submit an Income-Driven Repayment Application

You’ll need to submit an income-driven repayment application at studentaid.gov or download a paper request form and submit it to your servicer (the company that sends you a bill every month). Applying for income-driven repayment online is typically faster and easier than submitting a paper form (the Federal Student Aid office estimates the process takes…

Sign up for our Newsletter and
stay informed

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *